“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. ” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
Mob: (+91) 8224010391, 9165047547
Landline: 07805 247210
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
SDECCS, 71, Shivaji Complex, Navjeevan Vihar, Vindhya Nagar, Waidhan, Distt:- Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh. 486885
Welcome to SDECCS
Sharda Development & Environment Coordination Committee, Singrauli,
SDECC Development Organization is a Singrauli based National non-governmental organization. SDECC overriding goal is to detract the environmental pollution by strengthening the capacity of local organizations and households.
To reach this goal, SDECC provides capacity development services regarding institutional and household development as with organizational strengthening in the fields of natural resources management, private sector development and local governance. For sustainable energy services to the society SDECC provides advisory services regarding programme management and technology.
- Having 12A and 80G certification.
- Having last 3 years audit report.
- Experience in providing training to MSW more over 500 students.
- Successfully awareness program on Restriction of Polythene at various schools, market & public places with free distribution of PP Bags app 1000kg.
- Presently work on sustainable waste management system at nearby company townships and other residential areas.
Sharda Development & Environment Coordination Committee (SDECC), Singrauli is a nonprofit organization based a Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh. SDECC has been working towards its mission of providing a hazardless and pollution free environment in the area since last 4 years. The organization has done various activities in past and is continuously working towards making a environment friendly developed society.
Our team members are from different fields and they bring huge expertise from their respective areas of operation. This helps us in understanding the problems with proper analytics and the exact solution for it in a better way. We have done various critical projects for the society in a simplified manner.
We are registered under section 80 G and 12 A.
Recently Sharda Development & Environment Coordination Committee (SDECC), has started a division to skill people and recycle of waste material (woods, polythene, garbage, plastic bottle etc.) of the industries and of the society. Our aim to start this division with the purpose of providing a better environment by recycling the waste materials and providing employment opportunities and self employment opportunities to youth involved.
- Community Radio Station
- Community Development
- Skill Development
- Women Empowerment
- Waste Recycle
Presently work on sustainable waste management system at nearby company townships and other residential areas.
Works for Innovative waste management solutions that drives our Vision of Creating “Go Green Help Clean”.
- NTPC Ltd. (VSTPP Vindhyanagar, RASTPP Rhihandnagar, SSTPS Shaktinagar)
- NCL (Head Quarter, Jhigurdah, Gorbi, Jayant, Dudhichua, Nigahi, Amlori, Khadiya, Bina, Krishnasila, Kakari, CWS Jayant, CMPDI)
- Hindalco Mahan Project
- Reliance Shasan Power Project, Reliance Mines
- JP Nigari etc
- Sustainable waste management system of our Society.
- Employments among women’s.
- Organic Farming.
- Environmental awareness.
- Plantation work at different places.